Free Moving Quote
After knowing your closing date, you have to start making your mind for the actual move. Plan your budget; determine the stuff and the distance that have to cover. But the main question is whether you are willing to pack the goods yourself or want to hire some moving agency.
But before you hire some agency you should keep following things in your mind while hire that company:-
1) Reputation: How old has the agency been in this profession? What kind of feedback has been there from their clients for the company?
2) Written bids: Ask for a bid and have a look on the written references
3) Budget for more if one wants the movers for packing your belonging.
4) Bonding and licensing: customers are protected by Interstate Commerce Commission during interstate moves. So you should call them for the copy of pamphlet.
5) One should calculate the moving costs by simply counting the amount of time (in hours) and multiplying it by the hiring rate.
6) Compare the estimated cost of two –three companies.
7) Assure your arrangement a few days before.
After looking for the above points and hiring a proper agency you have to make your countdown lists and start implementing the things you want to execute during the move.